William Michael Sanders, CFP®
What matters most to you in life? It’s a big question. And it’s one of many questions I’ll ask to better understand you, your goals, and your dreams. I may ask questions that other financial advisors won’t. Why? Because your vision of the future is unique, and I’m committed to helping you achieve it. Let’s start developing a personalized financial plan so you can gain the confidence to focus on what matters to you. Today and tomorrow.
I’m here to help you live the life you’ve earned. When you have the right advisor, life can be brilliant.
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner
- Chartered Life Underwriter® (CLU®)
- Chartered Financial Consultant® (ChFC®)
- I have four children: Collin (20), Christian (17), Caitlynn (13), and Camrynn (10).
- I enjoy coaching them and other local youths in baseball, softball, football, and wrestling.
- I also enjoy hunting, fishing, camping, and playing golf.
- Past president and current member of Plainwell Rotarian
- Past vice president of Gull Lake Youth Wrestling Club
- Past president of Gull Lake Storm Travel Baseball